Haven’t Filed Tax Returns in Years / Voluntary Disclosure Program (VDP)

 You want to file your income taxes but you haven’t done so for years. You don’t know where to start and you’re worried about the consequences.  This is a story we hear all too often.  We, as Chartered Professional Accountants (CPA, CA’s) have successfully helped many clients not only file multiple late past due income tax returns but also in the process have ensured the following:

  •    Act as Authorized Representatives – Our clients no longer have to deal with the Canada Revenue Agency (hereafter “the CRA”) directly
  •    Reconstructed historical record-keeping to support our CRA filings
  •    Ensured our clients pay the minimum amount of income tax
  •    Request to have penalties waived/forgiven where possible
  •    Filing of Voluntary Disclosure Program (VDP) applications
  •    Have interest charges reduced, where possible
  •    Negotiate workable payment plans with the CRA

We have a strong record (100% success) over the past decade on all Voluntary Disclosure Program (VDP) applications.
In cases where there is a lot of work to be performed, your fees with our firm can also become overwhelming.  Our payment plans fee arrangement can assist in ensuring our fees do not prevent you from cleaning up your past.  We allow clients to pay their fees over 3 to 18 months, subject to our approval.
All discussions that take place are in strict confidence and we will not share any information without your prior consent.
Contact us for more information.

Contact Us

Let us know your needs.  Fill in the below and press SEND. We will contact you shortly.